Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy election Day!!

Itsssssssssss election day!  I have been reading articles and blogs all day long in between grocery runs and errands.  In about 20 mins I'll be heading to yoga to take my mind off of the stressfulness of today... and I am hoping that by the time I get back we will have a new-president elect who can do some good in the world!

The 2 resources I am heavily utlizing tonight are the wonderful blog FiveThirtyEight (http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/) and the NY Times presidental voting spread (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/results/president/votes.html).  FiveThirtyEight explains the entire process AND breaks down the numbers for you, which is great.  And the Times voting spread is just the best version of this I've found.  

So if there is good news at the end of the next several hours, maybe I will be back to comment on it.  But as of right now, I am taking a time out to breathe!

I hope everyone who didn't early vote or vote in absentee took time to vote today, despite the long lines and crowds, its one of the most important elections ever (especially in my lifetime) and its time for a CHANGE!

No comments: