Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's official!

Today after work, my co-worker and I headed to the train station and bought our train tickets to CHURCHILL!!  Hopefully while I am there, I will be knocking items #24 and #44 off my life list!  The trip will only be 6 days total, but 4 days will be spent in trains so we'll have rougly 2 in Churchill to do everything... like ride in a tundra buggy, see some polar bears and view the Northern lights!

I still have to buy a plane ticket to Winnipeg, but the train is what I was most worried about... I can get to Winnipeg.  Churchill?  Not so easy.

The adventure starts in exactly one month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sweetheart! I finally got to read your blog today. As you achieve the items on your life list, you need to record your feelings and how achieving each item affects your outlook. Love you always!