Saturday, March 28, 2009

Found an apartment!

I am SO excited about this place! Mom and I looked at a total of 5 places today and the 4th one was the winner! She had picked it out over a week ago and knew it was her favorite and when we visited today it was definite.

The place is great. First of its BRAND new. I love places that are older and have character, but in a rental where I'm the single occupant, a lot of things I don't want to have to deal with or take care of. And since its new, those problems shouldn't be happening yet. Secondly, its gated and has a staffed office. Very important in San Antonio. Thirdly, it has parking and an in apt washer/dryer. I would rather not get attacked while doing laundry in a laundry room.

Things like utilities aren't included... and its not in Alamo Heights or Terrell Hills like I was looking for, but I feel that the pros of the place far outweigh the con of being in San Antonio proper. Plus its only a 15 minute drive to work without traffic! Which means it shouldn't be too bad during rush hour!

Hopefully everything goes smoothly. If so I'll be moving in in about a month!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yay! the apartment is great!