Sunday, April 12, 2009

A weekend full of decoration research fun...

My weekend consisted of driving to Round Rock to meet my mom(!), shopping without actually purchasing much, watching HGTV, drinking wine and eating chocolate... The one thing I actually bought was this lamp for my office! So excited, because I've been looking and looking and haven't run across anything I've really liked. I saw a similar lamp I liked that was rather expensive and I would have to order online, in various colors, and I wasn't sure if I'd want it at work. This one is just perfect, because its tiny and will look so cute on my desk :)

Watching HGTV and looking at decorating books and magazines reminded me again that I really love Craftsman style houses, like the one below. When I buy a house I would really love to have one! I can't wait 'til I can put in a garden and have a house of my own, but for now I am very excited about my apartment in San Antonio. I am really looking forward to moving in in a few weeks!

No comments: