Saturday, May 23, 2009

Some pics of my apt

Since I've been completely MIA the past several weeks, I figured I should update. I'm all moved into my apartment! My mom, dad and brother kindly brought my furniture down and helped me move in which was a great help. I've done some decorating things but my apartment is currently a MESS. Once I get it all clean and most everything in its place I will take pictures, but here are a few:

Partial view of my tiny patio










My new cactus garden! Not sure yet where it'll fit into my design scheme, but its precious. I hope I don't kill it... the aloe vera my uncle dug up for me isn't doing so well... And supposedly you can't really kill aloe vera.







My tv and stereo!

1 comment:

Mom said...

All looks really good! Love your apartment and what you have done so far with it!