Monday, May 16, 2011

Fiesta.

Wow, two posts in one night?? This is rare.  At any rate, I'm being productive and that's always a good thing.  I've found that I was so busy for so long in my work life that I let things slack at home.  So now, getting things done!

My mom had a conference in San Antonio recently and they gave her some of the metal decorations for fiesta wreaths in her welcome bag!!  I desperately wanted to make a fiesta wreath for fiesta this year, but it was a week earlier than in the past and I just didn't have the time or money as I was in the middle of the move.

In the meantime I thought I could show off the pretty decorations in my room, as well as the cute little piñata that came with them, so I found some lace I purchased for a crafting project to make this little piece of decor to fit in the small space between two of my windows.  It's cute and adds some San Antonio flair!



Stay tuned for more.

(again, all photos by me.  please disregard the iphone quality.)

No comments: