Thursday, July 9, 2009

Apt progress...

I've been straightening up my apartment since the incident Tuesday with the cockroach (ewwwww) because the apartment complex is coming to spray tomorrow. I finally hung up some pictures and paintings I've been meaning to get up for months.

One dilemma I've been facing is that I was unsure of what do do with the space over the sink... I discovered these Ikea postcards and frames I'd decorated my room with in Vancouver and thought they'd be perfect! They actually go with the hideous olive color the kitchen came painted in (and I don't care enough to spend the time or money to change it!), the same color is actually in the picture in the lower left.

Of course, they're not the most glamourous piece over the sink, but eventually I'll find something I like better to replace them.

If you have space for art over your kitchen sink, what did you put there for decor?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these look wonderful! they are perfect!