Wednesday, July 8, 2009

April, May, June, July...

Where does the time go? I feel like ever since I got here I've been in a constant state of static... go to work, come home, go to sleep, rinse and repeat.

I'm not sure direction I want my blog to take. It started out as my adventures in travelling and moving several thousand miles to a place I had no place to live, no job, no family and no friends. Now, I'm back in my home state with all of the above and it appears there's not much to write about.

I still have a life list of things I'd like to check off... I still like to keep tabs on things that inspire me.. I still will be the crazy plant lady with more plants than I know what to do with, I'm just not sre what I should be blogging about...

I started watching the BBC series Hotel Babylon and hav really become quite enamoured with it. I watched the first three seasons and loved, loved, loved the first two! I started the fourth season yesterday and since most of the original characters have left by now (or are leaving in the near future) and the writing has come pretty mediocre, I'm losing interested in the series. However, I discovered the series was based on a book! Hotel Babylon by Imogene Edwards-Jones and Anonymous received fantastic reviews, so for under $5 including shipping I received a used copy from Half.com.

It came in today and I am looking forward to reading it! I have a number of books lying around that I need to get through, but am doing so slowly but surely.

No comments: