Thursday, December 11, 2008

Title? No thanks.

I got my hair cut today... VERY exciting.  I think the last time I had it cut was March or something!  Haley, my stylist, was fantastic.  I didn't really know what I wanted done with hair, I just knew I didn't want it chopped off.  Luckily, Haley didn't want to chop my hair off either... she didn't even want to cut off up to my shoulders!  So she layered, gave it more life, gave me a little blurb of bangs and it was finished.  I love it and am so excited to finally have my hair feeling healthy and light again!

The weather has been extremely pleasant here for the past several months, sitting around 10 degrees celsius.  However, yesterday is started getting colder, today was pretty close to zero and tomorrow it is supposed to snow... OH NO!  The mountains on the North Shore (I have got to learn the name of the range) have snow all over their tips... very pretty.  Here's a shot from one of my apartment's patios facing northwest.


No comments: