Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dividends!


One of the most exciting things (to me) about owning shares in mutual funds (and therefore stocks) is dividends.  Since I only started my Roth IRA in December 2007, this is my first year to experience them... and it was so exciting to see my shares grow by $250!  I was able to get almost 21 shares at the current prices.  It's not a whole lot, but its nice to wach my investments grow.

Happy 2008 to me!

On another note, tomorrow is the darkest day of the year (woo 8 hrs of sunlight!) AND a storm is supposed to be hitting Vancouver.  It's been really, really cold lately... the lowest was -13 this morning, but hopefully since sunlight will start increasing soon, so will the temperature!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sweetheart, it's Mom again. I am happy your account earned some dividends. Stay warm, drive safely, and I will talk with you soon! Love you!