Thursday, December 3, 2009

2: Restaurant


Share the best restaurant experience you had this year. Who was there? What made it amazing? What taste stands out in your mind?

This is a tough one, because obviously I've eaten at quite a few restaurants this year! One that sticks out in my mind is when the bakers from the coffeeshop went to this place on S. Main called Grub. They had awesome punch and vegetarian food!

What made this night so memorable is that it had just snowed recently and since Vancouver isn't used to getting snowed on, everything shut down! I waited for a bus for almost an hour and was late. I wore my snow boots and ran around trying to get there. Luckily, I wrote down the address wrong and arrived at my destination about 20 blocks before I was anticipating.

It was a great night with all the bakers and I ended up spending the night with one of them because I couldn't get home and had to be at work at 5:15!

No comments: