Tuesday, December 15, 2009

9: Challenge


Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge and then some. What made it the best challenge of the year for you?

After leaving a city I truly love and wish I could have spent more time in, I battled doubt and fear of finding a job in a failing economy. I moved to a different city and battled loneliness and unhappiness of trying to find my place here. With the year closing out, I battle new challenges of rediscovering and focusing on myself amidst painful changes.

I don't know if any of them could be called "the best" as I am still trying to figure out where I belong and where I'll go from here... but I certainly grew and will continue to grow through all of these challenges, no matter how minuscule or catastrophic they may seem.

For all of the challenges of 2009 and those coming, I've been so thankful for the love and support of my family and friends.

No comments: