Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back in Vancouver... knocked 3 things off my life list!

I'm back in Vancouver after quite a long couple of days travelling, and I've updated my life list!  I was able to knock THREE things off this trip (#24 See the Northern Lights, #36 Go dogsledding and #63 Hug an inukshuk) as well as two new provinces (Manitoba and Saskatchewan) working towards #7.

Okay, so hugging the inukshuk wasn't on my list until now (but it should have been... I've been wanting to see and touch one since I first learned about them) and I totally forgot I had dogsledding on there when I went, but it was great being able to make some progress.   I will post the photos in separate posts.

While the trip was only slightly marred by a terrible last day of travel, including a stolen ipod, a dead car battery when I arrived back in Vancouver at midnight and a total of 54 hours of travelling back on very little sleep, I'm all okay and feeling happy about the trip... and ready to return already!  Only this time, I'll be better prepared for the long trip it takes to get there and back.

No comments: