Sunday, February 8, 2009

Need Munny inspiration ideas

I picked up this little guy, a Mini Munny by Kidrobot when D and I were at Urban Outfitters yesterday.  I've been eye-ing them every time I go in there, so he convinced me to pick one up.  Now comes the problem of what to do with it!  I am SO indecisive about my creations.  I know I want my first one to be something that I don't have to add pieces on/cut off pieces to create.  That'll come later... I want to be able to work on it on the train to Churchill, so I'm thinking about doing just a freehand drawing.  I picked up some markers and a skinny Sharpie at Deserres earlier, so I'll just start sketching something and see what comes up!

I also am ready for the trip to Churchill finally!  I got a backpack, warm socks, a new toque and a vest to wear under my ski coat.  Yay trip!

Back to the Munny... I want to pick up a few more some day (maybe I'll just order them from Kidrobot) so any ideas on what I could make with them would be much appreciated!  I want to do a Gmail Ninja (they are SO cute!) and maybe a Vancouver Munny (all grey and rainy).  But other than that, am open to suggestions!  

No comments: