Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Musings

What happens when my body's exhausted because I don't sleep, yet my mind is still in overdrive? My random musings....

I wonder how high my Google Reader unread count can get because it stops functioning and/or starts deleting on me. There's two categories I can't bring myself to read, yet can't bring myself to delete because of all the time and effort I put into finding great blogs in those categories. So, I guess until I decide what I do I'll just see how high I can get my count. Currently sitting at around 700 lovely.

On nights like tonight when I can't get to sleep, I start to over-analyze the life decisions I've made the past several years and its hard to say what would have happened and if I could have changed anything. But all in all, I have a lot to be thankful for. Despite some of the more recent challenges, I find new happinesses every day. I know that each day, I have to wake up and slay my own personal dragons.

The hardest part is not blaming myself. It's so hard to not feel responsible for all the unhappiness and pain in my life right now, but I know all over the world people have experienced far worse and survived... "I remember thinking... how could something so beautiful survive in a place with so much despair and ugliness?"

No comments: