Thursday, January 28, 2010

"When it rains, I don't mind being lonely..."

"...I cry right along with the sky. When it rains, I don't have to pretend to be happy I don't even have to try..."

I'm not really sad, the weather is just perfect. I love when its all cloudy and threatens to rain for days before it actually does. I don't have to pretend to be happy, I actually am.

I feel like I should probably write about things with more substance than how I'm feeling or what is going on in my life but I just have no real desire to. I feel like the past few months have been an emotional roller coaster which I'm still trying to get off of every day, but each day the end seems closer and closer. I'm thankful that I'm not the kind of person to sit around and dwell on what's gone forever. When I'm done with something, I'm done with it and I never look back. New chapters are never easy, but far easier without constantly going back to the previous ones.

More random musings from my random mind. Maybe when I don't feel like I have to censor everything that I say then my posts will be less opaque, but right now it still hurts if I think too much so I'd rather not. I'd rather focus on the positive and look toward the future. I'm twenty-three, I'm too young for there not to be hope and happiness in the future.

No comments: