Sunday, February 28, 2010

End of February

"If you love somebody, you have to love all of them... not just the parts that are easy to love." - Valentine's Day

Had a wonderful, wonderful weekend. The hockey team won. The Spurs beat the Suns (although I must admit I love their jerseys... PHX in the front of an orange and grey jersey. I'm not a Suns fan but I could become one for that jersey). I got to spend time with an old friend or two and made several new ones. I found a wonderful non-smoking bar. To top it all off I went to see Valentine's Day... I laughed a lot, I felt a little sad at times, but if feels good to know that I haven't lost all hope. That I can still watch a romantic movie and feel hopeful. I'll take that as a good sign.

Tomorrow starts March... the month of my birthday and favorite holiday. This week I will be travelling a lot... flying home Tuesday and then heading to Austin on Friday. The weather has warmed up and I'm happy that I'm not having to run in below freezing temperatures.

It was a good week :)

No comments: