Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday.

Not a bad Sunday overall... I woke up at about 9:30, made breakfast, watched the Vancouver Olympic Opening Ceremonies, watched a movie and then started cleaning my apartment--a deep clean that I haven't done in months--have done my laundry, gotten a little reading in, burned some old memories (very cathartic considering today AND that I'm not allowed chocolate or alcohol) and headed to the grocery store to hopefully survive week 2 of this diet phase.

I haven't followed it as closely or been as dedicated as I should be, but I have noticed results, which is always refreshing. Bored out of my mind with the food options though. I spent $72 at the grocery store which feels like a LOT to me. But I bought a huge thing of mixed nuts for $10, a large bag of cheese sticks, some mozzarella, various extracts, Splenda, little cans of V8, little peanut butters to go, and things like that. Hopefully this will set me up for the last week of Phase 1 to be successful and for me not to be so bored with the food and so likely to stray as I have been.

Although as soon as I'm finished, I'm eating a doughnut and some pizza. Heck yes.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi! I just caught up on your blog -- great entries -- and I am glad you are writing on it again. Keep on keepin' on! Love you!