Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Photog

This is a post I've been meaning to do for a few days... I found out one of my favorite wedding photographer is no longer doing weddings which is sad. Not that I would have been needing her services, but still a sad day for the wedding photography industry...

But she was also very expensive. Then I thought to myself, just as I shouldn't have to feel embarrassed by the fact that I love wedding photography, I shouldn't have to feel guilty about wanting a damn good photographer at my wedding someday. I don't need 12 hrs of coverage and 50k+ photos but when that day comes for me, I want the photos to be beautiful. I hope that I never opt to go into debt over a wedding, but I do think I'd make a number of sacrifices for the photographer. (Note to self: restart saving...)

Maybe its just because I love art and photography so much that its important to me, but I do hope the man I eventually marry can embrace that part of me.

No comments: